[Ifeffit] Mac installer for 10.4 with horae-048

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Wed Dec 14 03:55:13 CST 2005

That would be great.  Beware that you may have to delete the ifeffit
installer receipt from the /Library/Receipts folder if you manually
did anything behind the installer's back before (or else the
installer assumes that the files are in the places specified by the
receipt).  I am uploading the file right now and it should be
finished in a couple of minutes.

						Paul