[Ifeffit] Mac installer for 10.4 with horae-048

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Wed Dec 14 03:33:12 CST 2005

I have rebuilt the Mac OS 10.4 installer.  I had been using a copy of
feffit-1.2.8 from Matt's installer, but now I have rebuilt
ifeffit-1.2.8 from scratch on 10.4 (turns out the configure breaks as
the new version of head doesn't like the "head -1" option anymore).
There are also the conflicts saveFP and restFP which arise from
conflicting gcc4 and gcc3 libraries.  I resolved all of these
problems, built a new version of the files, confirmed it works (on my
laptop) and (will shortly) upload the results to sourceforge.  The
files for perl in /Library/Perl/5.8.6/ are certainly all there now
(although they were there before I think).  The permissions are
alright (by the way I think the installer for 10.3 sets the
permissions for /Applications incorrectly -- they should be 0775).  I
would be grateful if someone could try the new installer and see if
it works any better now.

						Paul