[Ifeffit] Mac installer for 10.4 with horae-048

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Mon Dec 12 17:44:14 CST 2005

Whoops just got back from a long (sleepless) run at SPring-8.  What
was the problem with the installer specifically?  I took a
functioning version of horae/ifeffit on my dual g5 and packed it into
the installer.  Certainly the perl/tk directory was included as
always.  I will try and look through the list and see what happened
but more feedback would be nice.

   I will be starting another week long run from this afternoon, but
I should have time once everything is running to fix the installer
problem.
								Paul