[Ifeffit] Athena, Artemis, Hephaestus

Jensen, Mark P. mjensen at anl.gov
Thu Aug 25 10:26:00 CDT 2005

Seth,

As usual, it depends on the gibberish in the DOS window. You might need
to tell us more.

However, I experienced a similar problem in the past when there was not
enough memory for the programs. On Windows Anthena and Artemis (I don't
know about Hephaestus) use a considerable amount of memory, 300+ MB. You
might need to close some other programs or increase the amount of
virtual memory available.

Mark Jensen

Mark P. Jensen
Chemistry Division