[Ifeffit] Cu oxides spectra

Barton, David (DG) DGBarton at dow.com
Thu Aug 18 10:29:27 CDT 2005

Matt,

Excellent start to a Model compounds XAFS library.  How can I add data to this collection?  I have collected ~50 reference spectra and would like to donate them to the world.  I believe everyone in the XAFS community could benefit by sharing of reference spectra with one another and I would like to do my part.

Do you have a page that I could enter the spectra info and upload the data?  Or would it be better to create a spreadsheet with the spectra info and zip up all raw spectra data?  I am willing to format it in any form that works for you.

Regards,
Dave
  David Barton, PhD.
  The Dow Chemical Company