[Ifeffit] Cu oxides spectra

marco antoni alsina corvalan malsina at puc.cl
Wed Aug 17 16:40:33 CDT 2005

Hi all,
My name is Marco, and I´m currently attempting to identify mixed phases of
copper oxides through XANES.
Searching for standards I visited the XAFS Database, however I was not able
to read the Farrel Lytle database, and I mean I don't fully understand whow
to extract the energy and absorption from the data (I also think that there
is not a standard along with the data).
If anyone knows how to read this Database or better yet, if anyone has
measure copper oxides standards I would be very greatful if you would let me
use that data for XANES comparisons.

Thanks

Marco Alsina
Estudiante de Magister
Departamento de Ingeniería Hidráulica y Ambiental
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile