[Ifeffit] feff6L and path finder limit

Scott Calvin scalvin at slc.edu
Wed Aug 10 16:07:11 CDT 2005

Hi Stefano,

The stars are "commented out" lines to make it easy for the user to change
options without remembering the exact code word.

Since we are specifying a value for NLEG other than the default, there is
no need to have the starred line with NLEG 8 on it. It won't actually hurt
since it's treated as a comment, but could confuse users. I recommend
removing it.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College