[Ifeffit] Athena

Scott Calvin scalvin at mail.slc.edu
Tue Aug 9 20:19:50 CDT 2005

Hi Gilberto,

I'm sure there are people on this list who would love to help, but you
really need to give us more to go on. Obviously Athena does not crash for
everyone who uses Athena on XP! Bruce has guidelines for reporting bugs at:

http://leonardo.phys.washington.edu/~ravel/software/bugs.html

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College

At 07:42 PM 8/9/2005 -0300, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>My name is Gilberto Fabbris, I`m from LNLS, that stay in Campinas-SP,
Brazil. I