[Ifeffit] problem with the new version of athena

li yang top_yang at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 21:11:47 CDT 2005

Hi

I am also experiencing the similar problem. But
instead  of Athena, Hephaestus doesn't run at all
after I updated my IFEFFIT 1.2.6 to 1.2.7. I
reinstalled the program several times but still
experienced the same problem. Anyone has similar
problems?

Li Yang

--- Carmelo Prestipino <carmelo.prestipino at unito.it>
wrote:

> [...]
>   Carmelo Prestipino(*)
>   Department of Inorganic, Physical and Material
> Chemistry
>   Via P. Giuria 7
>   I-10125 Torino Italy
>   Tel   +39011-6707841> Fax   +39011-6707855
>   E-mail  carmelo.prestipino at unito.it
>   (*) also with INFM UdR di Torino Universita'

> C:\Programmi\Ifeffit>athena.bat
>

> Ifeffit checked for updates recently.
> Untagged opnames: recv i_predec localtime sassign
> rewinddir untie sockpair scope seekdir ucfirst
> fteowned i_negate rv2cv leave accept ge redo
> stringify substcont index right_shift aelem hex
> sservent send gt multiply bit_or unlink gv wantarray
> i_ne exi
> t lcfirst semctl open rv2sv gprotoent backtick
> syswrite getlogin grepstart subtract ftsize eof warn
> ehostent nextstate dofile aassign ftatime gvsv null
> gmtime shift stat flip substr postinc open_dir
> cond_expr atan2 left_shift time hslice leaveeval ret
> urn grepwhile socket preinc telldir seq link ftfile
> setstate sysread chdir each av2arylen ioctl reset
> ftewrite refgen gpwuid ord join modulo chown pop
> padav shmread ftsvtx pos and pow sgrent oct rindex
> chr sge aelemfast regcomp andassign fteexec rv2gv
>  ftpipe ftsuid sort i_divide sprotoent fork entersub
> sgt ftbinary chmod unpack fteread bind tell eservent
> entertry semop push getpriority flock rv2hv lc
> ftrowned gpwnam system le gsbyport dump concat
> pushmark ftctime lt mapstart i_postdec repeat pack
> leaveloop stub exists sin threadsv syscall utime
> quotemeta ftchr padsv bit_xor log mapwhile rcatline
> sysopen readdir alarm truncate seek const padany
> sselect entereval abs ftzero ne helem close ftblk
> i_eq gpwent gpbynumber values pushre leavesub proto
> type die dbmclose aslice binmode wait complement
> list reverse flop snetent gsbyname fttty ftrexec
> leavetry match unstack eprotoent i_preinc gpbyname
> shutdown ftrwrite crypt postdec iter listen anoncode
> trans lineseq ftrread length ftsgid sprintf print
>  chomp or add enter predec lock epwent tie fttext
> chop i_ge sle schop umask closedir gnetent subst
> tied i_add setpgrp i_modulo defined scmp negate
> getpeername undef rmdir ftlink slt regcreset i_gt
> rename ghostent msgsnd method_named kill orassign
> requ
> ire sqrt method ftis lstat splice mkdir leavesublv
> gsockopt ftdir i_ncmp scalar getpgrp chroot padhv
> ncmp vec exp unshift caller qr dbstate ggrnam cos
> sne ftmtime symlink srefgen ftsock enterloop schomp
> keys msgrcv msgget shmget anonhash exec waitpid
> xor sleep read range goto getppid delete prtf
> shostent int next fcntl getsockname shmwrite
> i_multiply setpriority gelem sysseek regcmaybe getc
> enterwrite semget not gservent ggrent anonlist
> formline glob fileno ssockopt rv2av spwent
> i_subtract ggrgid
> tms gnbyname rand divide srand enteriter bit_and
> study eq dbmopen gnbyaddr leavewrite i_le pipe_op
> ghbyname connect ref lslice bless uc readline
> enetent select readlink msgctl i_lt i_postinc split

C:\DOCUME~1\lello\IMPOST~1\Temp\par-lello\cache-5d90d4330465c124b0c34b24a7275a8a36486b2a/inc/lib