[Ifeffit] problem with the new version of athena

Carmelo Prestipino carmelo.prestipino at unito.it
Tue Aug 2 13:07:25 CDT 2005

Hi
I have a really strange problem with the new version of athena.
After updating  to iffefit 1.2.7 I lose the possibility to use athena,
but the rest of the package works well.
I already try do deinstall everything and install ifeffit again but
nothing changed.
This problem is present only on my computer while in the computer of my
colleagues athena works well.
The  file 1.txt is the answer of  calling from the shell "athena.exe"
the file 2.txt is the answer of calling from the shell "athena.bat"
I'm using a windows 2000 sistem
Any idea?
Bye Carmelo

  Carmelo Prestipino(*)
  Department of Inorganic, Physical and Material Chemistry
  Via P. Giuria 7
  I-10125 Torino Italy
  Tel   +39011-6707841> Fax   +39011-6707855
  E-mail  carmelo.prestipino at unito.it
  (*) also with INFM UdR di Torino Universita'