[Ifeffit] new release of Athena, Artemis, and Hephaestus

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Sun Apr 24 15:54:15 CDT 2005

Hi,

It seems I am a very slow learner.  Once again, I failed to adequately test a
new release of my codes against perl/Tk 804 and once again there were several
incompatibilities between my codes and the newer perl/Tk version.  Sigh....

I think I have sussed them all out and I hope to release yet another new
tarball tomorrow.

And I still plan to build new Windows executables tomorrow, so hopefully we
are still on track for a new Windows updater in the near future.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at anl.gov  -or-
                                                  ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Environmental Research Division, Building 203, Room E-165