[Ifeffit] Estimation of Pt and Au particle size

Barton, David (DG) DGBarton at dow.com
Tue Apr 19 11:34:21 CDT 2005

Scott:

Thank you for your detailed and prompt response.  I look forward to testing out your example file of fitting Pt particle size, it should be a good starting point to begin this type of "rough" analysis.  After working though this "rough" analysis we will then consider if our data quality will allow for a more detailed analysis of particle shape or distribution.  Where we want to eventually take this analysis is to determine if we can measure differences in the particle size distribution in a series of samples.

Ifeffit Community:
I am still open to additional example Artemis files, especially if someone has a file that they would want to share related to fitting Gold particle sizes.

Regards,
Dave