[Ifeffit] Problems running Adobe Illustrator and IFFEFFIT package programs

Matthew Ginder-Vogel mattgv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:46:54 CDT 2005

Hello,

I was running Adobe Illustrator and then started up Hephaestus and
Illustrator immediately crashed. For the sake of science I tried a couple
other programs (sixpack and Athena) with similar results. Another person in
my research group has also experienced these problems.

I just wanted to alert other people to the perils of running Illustrator
with one of the other programs.

thanks,

matt

Matthew Ginder-Vogel
Doctoral Student
Department of Geological and Environmental Sciences
Stanford University
Soil and Environmental Biogeochemistry Group
gindervm at pangea.stanford.edu