[Ifeffit] New user to EXAFS

ritika.uppal at yale.edu ritika.uppal at yale.edu
Wed Sep 29 16:03:17 CDT 2004

Hi Ifeffit guys,
I was at the EXAFS workshop at NSLS this summer. Thanks for all your
help during the workshop. I have a few questions concerning my data
fitting.

I had collected the data on both solid titanium citrate and its
aqueous solution. Since, I have the crystal structure of Ti citrate, I
thought i will fit that spectrum first. So, I started with the first
10 paths and now I am trying to include the paths after the 10th one
and the program is giving an error message which is....

Tk::Error: Can't locate utf8.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:\DOCUME~1
\RITIKA~1\LOC
ALS~1\Temp\pdk-Ritika Uppal-2940\ C:\Program Files\Ifeffit) at artemis
line 6265