[Ifeffit] Fitting Problems via Artemis

hsnuboy at ksu.edu hsnuboy at ksu.edu
Fri Sep 24 17:40:30 CDT 2004

Dear Norbert,

Thank you for your reply. About the DW factor, I think the problem may
be another scatterer. Due to the self adsoption, I use Dr. Booth's
correlation equation to correlate my data. Is that the way I obtain
minus DW factor? The other parameters work great, except DW factor for
about -0.001(the uncertainties is +/- 0.00094). Do you thinnk is that
possible cause by self absorption or other effects? Thank you for your
time.

Sincerely,

Yu-Chuan