[Ifeffit] new development version of Artemis

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Tue Sep 7 09:24:53 CDT 2004

Hi,

For those interested in the development version of Artemis, I released
a new source tarball this morning.  It can be found on SourceForge or
on my website.  There are no changes to the stable version of Artemis
or to the other programs.

Here is a quick summary of the changes to the development version:
   http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=266237

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source