[Ifeffit] Artimis

Chen, Yongsheng yongsheng.chen at pnl.gov
Fri Oct 22 17:16:10 CDT 2004

Hi Matt,

I did encounter that "No absorbing atom (ipot=0) defined" error sometimes, but I run Artemis only after I have feff calculations done. By the way, I use FEFF8.

Thanks everybody for your kind help. I am afraid I can not do more test now since I am leaving tomorrow for Argonne for more XAFS experiments. Will check back if the problem remains after I have tried what you have suggested.

Have a good weekend.

Yongsheng