[Ifeffit] Artimis

Chen, Yongsheng yongsheng.chen at pnl.gov
Fri Oct 22 15:38:52 CDT 2004

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your advices. I did edit my Feff.inp in Word, but did not have any problems with the old version. I tried the cleaned up Feff.inp you sent me, it worked better in the sense that I could close Artemis after the warning appeared again, with my own version, I would have to use ForceQuit.
I am a new mac user. I try to understand the message in the artemis.trap, although it's a text file, I do not understand too much. I sort of remember there is a notice about Perl version on some website. I have seen 'Perl' appearing in the trap file in many places, is this relative to the problem?

Thanks for your help.

Yongsheng