[Ifeffit] Is artemis running on G5 Mac,

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Thu Oct 21 07:56:28 CDT 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 8:20 am, POGER David 202545 wrote:
> And, here is now my second problem. When I open a project file (a '.chi'
> file) in Artemis, the program takes about 5s to try to open it (with the
> comment 'plotting in r space' at the bottom of the window), and then
> crashes down...
> I'm really sorry!

Me too!

I have never seen that behavior before.  It would be helpful to me if
you could launch artemis from a command line and report any messages
that get written to the creen.

Also, can you import and plot data with Athena?  That is, is the
probelm an artemis-only problem or is the whole system of
ifeffit+pgplot+my software affected?

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source