[Ifeffit] (no subject)

Gael Poirier gael at posgrad.iq.unesp.br
Tue Oct 19 11:54:20 CDT 2004

Thank you for your help, I've now resolved the problem of importing data.
However, I have now another one with Athena version 0.8.032. When I select
several opened groups as marked groups and plot them in E (using plot
marked groups in E), only one spectrum appears in the graphic window and I
can't see them together in order to compare. I've tried with Athena 0.8.024
(IFEFFIT 1.2.5) and it worked very well.
How can I plot all the groups in the same graphic window using Athena 0.8.032?
Thank you very much

Gael