[Ifeffit] (no subject)

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Mon Oct 18 13:17:31 CDT 2004

On Monday 18 October 2004 12:53 pm, Gael Poirier wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm a new user of FEFFIT programs and actually I have some problems with
> Athena (version 0.8.032). In fact, when I try to import data files, the
> program apparently identificate the commas (,) as a column separator. I
> think that my input file is correct: ASCII data and each column separated
> by a space.
> What can I do to resolve it??
>
> Thank you very much for your help

Hi Gaël,

I am going to guess, judging from your address, that you measured your
data at the LNLS.  In August, there was a discussion about files from
one of the LNLS beamlines that may be relevant to you.
   http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2004-August/001335.html

That message and its follow-ups might be helpful to you.  If not,
don't hesitate to contact the list again.  You might consider
providing an example of the data file that is giving you trouble.
That way, we can try ourselves to reproduce the problem.

HTH

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source