[Ifeffit] delR and delE

ritika.uppal at yale.edu ritika.uppal at yale.edu
Wed Oct 13 14:49:37 CDT 2004

I have 3 different values of Eo for the fit. 2 for the first shell and
the 3rd for the rest of the paths. Actually the bond distance of the 6
oxygens in the first shell differs. 3 of them have a bond length of
around 1.9 A and the other 3 around 2.2 A. So using one value of Eo
does not fit the second peak very well.

Ritika