[Ifeffit] Is artemis running on G5 Mac,

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Wed Oct 13 09:56:40 CDT 2004

Hi Bruce,

>What you guys say confuses me.  When I run horae_update (not on a Mac,
>but I don't see why that should make a difference) it downloads
>horae-045, which contains athena 0.8.033 and artemis 0.7.011.  The
>horae-update script writes a log file which may be useful to me in
>figuring out why it is behaving differently for you than it does does
>for me.

the log file for horae_update is attached, as produced by horae_update

>If it is behaving somehow wrong for you, you could always go to
>SourceForge, download the package, unpack it, and do the "perl
>Makefile.PL; make; sudo make install" incantation by hand.  (The
>script just automates those steps, it does not do anything different.)

If I do it manually, the correct versions are installed.
Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy
Phone:	+39-051-209-6204
Fax:	+39-051-209-6203

"Fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
Dante Alighieri - Inferno - Canto XXVI

"Ihr seid bestimmt, nicht Tieren gleich zu leben,
Nein, Tugend zu erringen und Erkenntnis"
"Ye were not form'd to live the life of brutes,
But virtue to pursue and knowledge high"