[Ifeffit] horae-045

Bruce Ravel bruce at nrl.navy.mil
Fri Oct 8 15:26:38 CDT 2004

Hey,

It's been a busy week.  I just posted another new tarball.  This
fixes:

1.  The bug Norbert reported in Athena's file selection dialog (this
    bug does not exist in the current build of the windows executable,
    so there is not pressing need to update it)

2.  The problem Igor reported with importing project files from the
    previous version of the development branch of Artemis

3.  A bug in the build scripts that resulted in not being able to use
    the Atoms page in the development branch of Artemis.

New tarballs are at SourceForge and at my web site.  As before, this
release is mostly intended for people following the development branch
of Artemis.

Thanks to Norbert, Igor, and Carlo for their help.

Hopefully this one will work better than the last two...... ;-)

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source