[Ifeffit] source tarball for horae-035

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Fri May 28 18:30:15 CDT 2004

Hi folks,

I just released the source code tarball for the latest version of my
software.  Those of you who use the source can run the horae_update
script now.  Or, you can grab the new version of the horae_update
script from here and try it:

  http://leonardo.phys.washington.edu/~ravel/software/exafs/utilities/horae_update

The new version allows connection to a local proxy and grabs the
tarball from SourceForge.  Type "horae_update -h" for help on using
the new features.  This new version of horae_update is included in the
tarball.

This release is purely a bug fix release, mostly for Artemis.  It
addresses all the outstanding issues brought to my attention over the
last week, including the problems related to the Mac OSX package.

A windows executable will be made next week.

Thanks to all the folks who provided bug reports for this release,
including Shelly Kelly, Stefano Ciurli, Gleb Pokrovsky, and Peter
Southon.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source