[Ifeffit] chi.dat (was: Uing more than one E0??)

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Fri May 28 16:32:56 CDT 2004

Bruce,

>My immediate concern was that Stefano had read the feff document and
>figured that chi.dat would be written because it said so in the doc.

you know newcomers.... they try to stick to the recipe as much as
possible, and the recipe said that the chi.dat file should be
generated. But I agree with the alternative - and more flexible - use
of Artemis for that.

>It did occur to me to advise him to use Artemis to sum up the paths
>but I got curious about the thing in feff.
>I too would also advise people to use Artemis for this purpose, as
>Matt explains.

thanks

>Now I just need to figure out the solution to the Mac-only bug that
>Stefano first pointed.  Man!  That Stefano is a trouble-maker! ;-)

well... you are not the first person to tell me that... :-))
Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy