[Ifeffit] artemis on Mac OS X (was: Autobk parameters)

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Fri May 28 07:43:46 CDT 2004

Stefano, Matt,

Yesterday I finally got around to installing 10.3 on my G4.  I'll try
to take a look at this odd atoms problem today.

It seems that there is a simple work-around.  If the problem involves
running the subroutine that parses atoms, you can run atoms and feff
outside of artemis then delete (or rename to something other than
"atoms.inp") the atoms.inp file, then inport the feff calculation into
Artemis.  If an atoms.inp file is not found when you import the feff
calculation, the atoms tab will remain deactivated and the
(apparently) troublesome sub will not be called.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source