[Ifeffit] athena 0.8.028, artemis 0.7.004, and hephaestus 0.02

mauro at rulp.org mauro at rulp.org
Tue May 25 09:31:35 CDT 2004

Hi Bruce,

I would like to express my comments on Artemis new version.

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 04:29:25PM -0400, Bruce Ravel wrote:

> Among the big new features of Artemis are:
>
> 1.  An revamped Guess, Def, Set page with lots of new features.  I'll
>     be sending out an email later this afternoon explaining the new
>     GDS page.

This is very good because with the new page you can select and paste your
math expressions to use in other project. In fact, could be useful to add an
save/import option to read a file with math expressions.

> 3.  New ways of viewing the log file.

This is very useful, expecially in writing latex reports.

> 4.  Expanded information about each path displayed on the paths page.

Could be useful to put also the angle (expecially for triangular paths)

> and lots of minor enhancements.  See the change log on my web site for
> the complete list.

Thank you very much for your work,
Mauro

--
  Mauro Rovezzi <mauro at rulp.org> - Physics student
  University of Rome "Tor Vergata", ESRF Beamline BM8 - GILDA