[Ifeffit] log file error

sluo at slc.edu sluo at slc.edu
Sat May 22 17:51:27 CDT 2004

Hi,

I don't know if this is a similar problem to the last message that was going
around the mailing list because I don't have "fit background" checked while
I ran my fit, but I did run into an error when the status bar on the bottom
said "writing log file." Like the other problem, the fit does run to
completion, and the parameters I get are the same as I had gotten before, so
it doesn't seem to be any major problem. It's just that this time I'm not
doing any background corefinement and it seems like a similar problem is
cropping up. And it doesn't seem to be just one error. The sound that
Artemis makes when it traps a warning, there sounded like 12 or so of them,
and if I look at the command prompt that's open as well, it definitely says
it's trapped many more warnings, but I only have the latest one copied and
attached for you to look at, because the others were over written when a new
one came up. I also tried switching projects, and the same warning comes up,
and again, I could only copy for you the last one, which is the same as the
error I got with the other project.

Otherwise though, thanks very much for the newest version! It's looking
great! Especially the copy feff path option.

- Sean