[Ifeffit] New horae library setup

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Sat May 22 07:26:43 CDT 2004

I was going to roll my own version of the latest incarnation of horae,
but I noticed the library structure and install location has changed
(at least on os x).  Can you elaborate on this (Matt or Bruce)?

Better yet, is there a tar image of the source available for the mac os
x version.  Earlier I upgraded perl to 5.8.3 and then the older Tk
broke so I was off on my own, so I was compiling everything myself, but
now that the install is becoming more and more os x aware (thanks to
Matt) it would seem to make sense to downgrade to Apple's older perl
(which has prebinding enabled).  Of course, now it only makes sense to
get in sync with the official sources.  Would it be possible to put up
the sources on your web site Matt?

   					 Paul (an Italian (Elettra) for a ten days)