[Ifeffit] New binary installer for testing on Mac OS X

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Sun May 2 22:36:35 CDT 2004

Hi Folks,

There's a new version of a Mac Binary Disk image for testing at
  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/downloads

Currently labeled ifeffit-1.2.5a-Mac10.3.dmg.

This include horae-033, and uses the Aquaterm Plotting terminal by
default, but supports the X-window plotting as well. This version is
also ready for horae-update to work if Fink and Fink's g77 are
installed on your system.  This has been tested on exactly one
machine and will require small changes to horae by Bruce, so we
won't know how it really works until horae-034 is ready.

Please try this out and let me know how it works.  I have not yet
put this version on Sourceforge.net, and will wait to do so until I
hear a few positive responses that it works ok.