[Ifeffit] Compiling under windows

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Sat May 1 18:31:35 CDT 2004

Hi all,

A question from person with very limited coding experience (that's me). :)

I'd like to compile ifeffit under Windows XP, so I can increase the
path limit to 1024. Here's what I've done so far.

1) Downloaded gnu Fortran. It seems to work.

2) Found the consts.h file and changed mpaths to 1024.

So what comes next? Can I run the installer scripts somehow, or does
that only work under a UNIX-like system? Can I compile just whatever
piece I need, since presumably all the supporting stuff is already
installed from when I downloaded the binary directly?

Thanks to anyone who has advice...

--Scott