[Ifeffit] beeps?

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Wed Mar 17 20:18:43 CST 2004

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 08:04 pm, Peter Southon wrote:
> Bruce, did you say Artemis beeps on errors? It doesn't seem to do that on
> my WinXP machine. I know its a simple thing (I have a simple mind), but it
> would be a great prompt to look at artemis.trap. Is there a sound problem
> with porting to Windows?

Not all errors, but a lot of them.  I suppose its possible that the beep
doesn't work on windows and I have never noticed. :-o   I'll let you know.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source