Ins: [Ifeffit] configurational average-tkatoms separate

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Wed Mar 17 15:46:03 CST 2004

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 01:09 am, ALAM Sher wrote:
> just a little request, I prefer that Tkatoms is distributed
> as a separate package, at least there should be a choice
> so that if one wants to use only Tkatoms one can....

Sher,

I appreciate this request, but I am probably not going to honor it.  Sorry.  I
have been wanting to combine all my exafs software into a unified package for
a long time.  It really makes it easier for me to keep all of the various
software components consistent across the various applications.  It also
makes it easier for me to maintain the packages, my files on SourceForge, and
my website.  Less time spent dealing with that stuff means more time spent
stamping out bugs and adding new features.

I hate to disappoint my users, but this time I'm afraid I have to ;-)

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source