[Ifeffit] Debian versions of horae-031

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Mon Mar 15 23:49:53 CST 2004

Hello All:

For those of you interested in Debian Linux packages, I have just
completed a complete restructuring of the horae and ifeffit packages.
This includes individually packageing the CPAN modules that are used in
horae.  The "unstable/sid" packages are already up and available and I
should have the "stable/woody" versions posted by Tuesday midmorning.

Please let me know of any bugs that you might find so that I can make the
packages work.

To get the packages, place the following lines in your
/etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/woody binary/
deb-src http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/woody source/

deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sid binary/
deb-src http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sid source/

for the two distributions.

Now that I have the new framework and a cleaner structure, it will be
easier for me to keep current with Bruce's releases.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology