[Ifeffit] Bugs in new versions of Athena and Artemis

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Thu Mar 11 10:25:34 CST 2004

On Thursday 11 March 2004 08:43 am, Schmithals wrote:
> After complaining so much I would still like to propose a new feature:
> after processing data with Athena I export the chi(R)/chi(q) data to use
> it in a data analysis program with enhanced graphing capabilities. I
> would really appreciate if the used parameters would be written at the
> beginning of the exported datafile as it is quite difficult to keep
> track of all these options.

Do you mean just the data parameters (krange, Rrange, and so on) or do
you mean some kind of description of the entire fit?

You can edit the titles on the data page to put your own information
in the header written to the data chi(x) files.  But I see your point
and will include that in the next release.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source