[Ifeffit] Fwd: Alignment!

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Fri Jun 18 10:06:02 CDT 2004

Hi folks,

I received this (rather vague) question this morning and thought I
would forward it along to the list for discussion.

A couple of FAQ entries seem relevant:

  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/ifeffit/faqwiz?req=all#5.6

and

  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/ifeffit/faqwiz?req=all#5.7

Perhaps someone could write a FAQ entry on the topic of data
alignment...