[Ifeffit] Iffeffit1.5.2a compilation troubles

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Wed Jun 16 07:40:02 CDT 2004

Hello folks,

I said earlier: "Apparently, I need to restart the PC any time that
somethig goes wrong with aquaterm"

No, the problem is really with the ZnO tutorial .apj files. I get
aquaterm starting when I open a Cu.chi file, but I do not get it to
open when I try to read the ZnO1.apj file. I think this is due to
some bug in horae, which makes the programs not really good at
managing project files. I think Bruce said something like that some
time ago.

Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy