[Ifeffit] Artemis: Error in laoding additional FEFF paths?

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Mon Jun 14 18:10:53 CDT 2004

   In my case, aquaterm opens automatically.  I did set in my .cshrc
(shell script initialization file), the variable
PGPLOT_DEV=/AQT
I do know that aquaterm started even automatically even when I was
building horae using the pgplot in fink as well.

			Paul

On Jun 14, 2004, at 10:18 AM, Jeff Terry wrote:

> Stefano,
>
> It has been a while since I have used aquaterm but I believe that I
> had to open aquaterm before launching ifeffit. Although, it is
> certainly possible that my memory is faulty.
>
> Jeff
>

> On Jun 13, 2004, at 6:57 PM, Stefano Ciurli wrote:
>
>> Hi Matt,
>>
>>> But for what it's worth here's what I
>>> recommend as a 'source install' on Mac OS X, assuming you have
>>> a machine with a fast internet connection:
>>
>> at the end of all this, I have:
>> ifeffit 1.2.5
>> athena 0.8.027
>> artemis 0.7.003
>>
>> when, at this point, I run athena or artemis, I do not get aquaterm
>> to open...
>> I realize I have horae-033
>>
>> I am trying to run the horae_update command, just in case...
>> I'all let you know what will happen...
>> Stefano
>> --
>>
>> Stefano Ciurli
>> Professor of Chemistry
>> Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
>> University of Bologna
>> Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
>> I-40127 Bologna
>> Italy
>> Phone:	+39-051-209-6204
>> Fax:	+39-051-209-6203
>>
>> "Fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
>> ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
>> Dante Alighieri - Inferno - Canto XXVI

Dr. Paul Fons
Senior Researcher
National Institute for Advanced Industrial Science & Technology
METI
Center for Applied Near-Field Optics Research (CANFOR)
AIST Central 4, Higashi 1-1-1
Tsukuba, Ibaraki JAPAN 305-8568

tel. +81-298-61-5636
fax. +81-298-61-2939