[Ifeffit] Artemis: Error in laoding additional FEFF paths?

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Sun Jun 13 18:24:08 CDT 2004

Matt, as to the following question:

QUESTION: I do not seem to have, in tcsh, the command "configure"

I think I solved this one by entering the
/Users/stefano/Tk-804.027/ifeffit-1.2.5 directory

I am proceeding with the resto of the indicated protocol, so far not
caring about the downloading directory (I am using my home directory
right now). Please let me know whether I can change the Tk-804.027
directory from my home directory to where it is more right to move it
(which I do not know).

Thanks,
Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy