[Ifeffit] Artemis: Error in laoding additional FEFF paths?

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Fri Jun 11 18:04:40 CDT 2004

Hi Paul,

as I have been seeing strange things happening (also reported in this
mailing list) I decided to remove all the programs and re-install
everything from scratch.

I am right now downloading:

ifeffit-1.2.5a_Mac10.3.dmg
horae-036.tar.gz
Tk-800.024.tar.gz (I have read on Bruce's site that the newest
version 025 is not good, but I wonder...)

I have removed the /Applications/Ifeffit directory
I have removed the /Library/Perl directory

I have the latest version of fink, updated, in the /sw directory

could you guide me into the exact installation procedure step by step???

Thanks
Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy