[Ifeffit] MacOS X 10.3 - Athena Starts...then Stops

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Fri Jun 11 09:37:44 CDT 2004

If you do figure out EXAFS, let the rest in on the secret!

						Paul

p.s. I think it would be helpful if someone (like me) made a nice
checklist to help people install horae on the mac.  It should be easier
than windows  (smile)

On Jun 11, 2004, at 9:39 AM, Jeff Terry wrote:

> Chris,
>
> No problem. Good luck in figuring out EXAFS.
>
> Jeff
>

> On Jun 10, 2004, at 7:33 PM, Christopher Derr wrote:
>
>> I am, in fact, doing that right now....Personally, I'm not surprised
>> I missed that one...
>>
>> Now, if this works, I need to figure out EXAFS as well...mmm,
>> research.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> Jeff Terry wrote:
>>
>>> Chris,
>>>
>>> Did you install X11?
>>>
>>> http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/x11/
>>>

>>> Jeff

Dr. Paul Fons
Senior Researcher
National Institute for Advanced Industrial Science & Technology
METI
Center for Applied Near-Field Optics Research (CANFOR)
AIST Central 4, Higashi 1-1-1
Tsukuba, Ibaraki JAPAN 305-8568

tel. +81-298-61-5636
fax. +81-298-61-2939