[Ifeffit] Artemis: Error in laoding additional FEFF paths?

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Fri Jun 11 09:15:24 CDT 2004

Shelly:

Reading them in all at once is not a problem.  It is just when you read 10
in at once and then try to add another one that we get problems.
Specifically, Scott's ZnO tutorial does this and has given light to the
bug.

I think that if one does as you propose, there is no problem and artemis
is functional.

Carlo