[Ifeffit] MacOS X 10.3 - Athena Starts...then Stops

Christopher Derr cmderr at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jun 10 19:23:54 CDT 2004

I'm attempting to install Ifeffit 1.25 on a new Powerbook G4 with MacOS
X 10.3.  I've downloaded the installer (actually I've tried the stable
and test versions) and installed into Applications.  Clicking on Athena,
however, starts Athena (you see the menu at the top change) and then it
just goes away.  Same with Artemis.  Feffit asks for a file to load, but
then goes the same route as Athena and Artemis...just goes away.

I'll supply more information as needed.  It's a brand new laptop with
nothing really untoward installed.

Thanks for any thoughts whatsoever.

Chris