[Ifeffit] source tarball for horae-035

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Tue Jun 1 08:07:21 CDT 2004

On Tuesday 01 June 2004 12:04 am, Carlo U. Segre wrote:
CS> WIll you not archive tarballs on your server any longer?

I will continue to do so.  But there are two nice advantages of having
the updater point at SourceForge.  One is that geographical closeness
will be useful for some users.  The other is that SF kindly tracks
download statistics.  So, I plan to continue putting the tarballs on
my web site.

That said, I see that I cleverly updated the web page but did not
upload the tarball.  Me not so smart, sometimes!

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source