[Ifeffit] Importing in Athena

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Thu Jul 29 12:51:46 CDT 2004

On Thursday 29 July 2004 03:48 pm, Dave Baker wrote:
> Athena is version 0.8.030 under Ifeffit 1.2.6.  I'm using my own
> computer, so there aren't any areas of disk space for which i don't have
> write permissions.

Hi Dave,

I just don't have enough to go on.  I just tried this version of
Athena on my Win2k machine and I was able to save a chi(k) file
without any incident.  Unless you can provide me with a better clue as
to what is happening on your machine, I don't know what to tell you.

Has anyone else seen this problem with th new version?

P.S.  I would like to *again* remind everyone to PLEASE tell me what
program version number and type of computer you are using when you
submit a bug report.  If you don't, then I have to ask and that just
slows down the process.  Here, once again, are the complete details
about reporting bugs:
   http://leonardo.phys.washington.edu/~ravel/software/exafs/bugs.html

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source