[Ifeffit] artemis development in the near future

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Thu Jul 29 09:49:40 CDT 2004

On Thursday 29 July 2004 07:48 am, SCHLEGEL Michel 177447 wrote:
> I ran a test fit in q-space with four spectra and Artemis 0.7.008.
> It seems that the fitting stage is performed well, and the fitting
> results in the q-space are even displayed in the Graphics windows.
> Trouble seems to arise when Artemis tries to write the log file.
> The 'Artemis palettes' windows doesn't appear on the screen.

Thanks for the report, Michel.  This is indeed a problem.  A multiple
data set fit in q space will not run to completion due to a bug in
Artemis 0.7.008 (*not* in Ifeffit).  You can run multiple-data set
fits in k- or R-space and single data set fits in all three spaces
without trouble.

The fix will be in the next bug-fix update of the stable branch.

Thanks,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source