[Ifeffit] artemis development in the near future

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Jul 28 14:33:41 CDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Bruce Ravel wrote:

> * I haven't quite decided how to deal with numbering, but the stable
>   branch will continue incrementing the minor number.  The
>   development branch will either start at 0.8.000 or at 0.7.500.  In
>   either case, the horae_update script will be modified to update
>   either branch.

Bruce:

how will you handle the "horae" numbering scheme for the development
branch?  At this point you are numbering horae independently of artemis,
athena, etc.  Will you split off an entire horae development or do you
just plan to have a separate artemis tarball.

The reason i ask is that it might impact the way I make my packages and I
really don't know how to handle it yet.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics