[Ifeffit] athena 0.8.030, artemis 0.7.008, hephaestus 0.04

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Wed Jul 28 11:37:22 CDT 2004

   Hi Stefano.  Today I am here with Matt at the APS.  Have you tried
looking in the directory to see if the file is actually there?  You can
also look inside zip archives with the "zipinfo" command that you can
install with fink (I *think* it is installed with the fink base
installation -- in my case it is just there -- I didn't install it
myself).  This will show you a list of file in the archive.  You can
then look to see if the file the file is there in the original
directory and the archive.

					Paul
On Jul 28, 2004, at 11:17 AM, Stefano Ciurli wrote:

> Matt,
> I agree that it must be something related to the project file, and in
> particular to the data file (I have both the data file and the feff
> calculated paths in the project, as well as the fit): if I ask the
> program to plot any path, Aquaterm opens...
>
> If I run the fit again, I get the following message in the echo buffer:
>
> Error finding data and/or FEFF files:
>
> Artemis could not find the following files:
>   Data:
> 	/Users/stefano/.horae/stash/artemis.project.0/chi_data/
> ni_lyo_athena.chi
>
> so....something happened to the data file while saving the whole
> project. I have seen this behavior quite a few times. COuld it be
> related to the zipping process???
>
> Stefano
> --
>
> Stefano Ciurli
> Professor of Chemistry
> Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
> University of Bologna
> Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
> I-40127 Bologna
> Italy
> Phone:	+39-051-209-6204
> Fax: 	+39-051-209-6203
>
> "Fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
> ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
> Dante Alighieri - Inferno - Canto XXVI
>
> "Ihr seid bestimmt, nicht Tieren gleich zu leben,
> Nein, Tugend zu erringen und Erkenntnis"
> "Ye were not form'd to live the life of brutes,
> But virtue to pursue and knowledge high"

Dr. Paul Fons
Senior Researcher
National Institute for Advanced Industrial Science & Technology
METI
Center for Applied Near-Field Optics Research (CANFOR)
AIST Central 4, Higashi 1-1-1
Tsukuba, Ibaraki JAPAN 305-8562

tel. +81-298-61-5636
fax. +81-298-61-2939