[Ifeffit] athena 0.8.030, artemis 0.7.008, hephaestus 0.04

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Wed Jul 28 11:17:43 CDT 2004

Matt,
I agree that it must be something related to the project file, and in
particular to the data file (I have both the data file and the feff
calculated paths in the project, as well as the fit): if I ask the
program to plot any path, Aquaterm opens...

If I run the fit again, I get the following message in the echo buffer:

Error finding data and/or FEFF files:

Artemis could not find the following files:
   Data:
	/Users/stefano/.horae/stash/artemis.project.0/chi_data/ni_lyo_athena.chi

so....something happened to the data file while saving the whole
project. I have seen this behavior quite a few times. COuld it be
related to the zipping process???

Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy
Phone:	+39-051-209-6204
Fax: 	+39-051-209-6203

"Fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
Dante Alighieri - Inferno - Canto XXVI

"Ihr seid bestimmt, nicht Tieren gleich zu leben,
Nein, Tugend zu erringen und Erkenntnis"
"Ye were not form'd to live the life of brutes,
But virtue to pursue and knowledge high"